Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Vegetarian weight loss by Jonathan Vine


This book is laid out well the table of contents is broken down into the introduction which explains how being vegetarian helps you lose weight, the difference between vegan and vegetarian, health benefits, what to eat and what not to eat, and sources of vitamins and protein. Next comes breakfasts which features 17 varied breakfast recipes, lunches which has 18 recipes, and finally dinner which has 16 recipes. I would have like to see a healthy vegetation dessert section as well and was slightly disappointed there was not one. The recipes do make enough to feed a family. I would recommend this book to someone else who is vegetarian I am not and therefore did not enjoy it much. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment